Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to all individuals aged 18 years or over who subscribe to the Adventure South NZ e-newsletter during the promotional period. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and agents associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, entrants must subscribe to the Adventure South NZ e-newsletter at www.adventuresouth.co.nz or by completing the printed entry form.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Promotion commences on 28 November 2019. Entries close 5.00pm NZDT (GMT + 12) on 28 November 2020. The draw will take place at Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Waltham, Christchurch NZ 8011 - on 1 December 2020 at 2.00pm NZDT. The winner will be notified by email or telephone and announced in our e-newsletter and on the Adventure South NZ Facebook page. Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
7. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the following prize:
a. Five (5) day West Coast Wilderness Cycle Trail trip with Adventure South NZ for one (1) person (twin share).
b. Inclusions as per the trip notes at www.adventuresouth.co.nz/wtc and included standard bike hire.
c. Total prize valued at a maximum of $2200 NZD per person.
8. Winner must travel on a fixed departure between 1 December 2020 and 30 April 2021. Travel is subject to availability and trips meeting a minimum number of 4 pax. The prize cannot be changed once the booking has been confirmed by the Promoter with the prize winner.
9. Redeeming your prize must be done directly with Adventure South NZ and a booking form must be completed and signed by the participants acknowledging the terms and conditions of participation.
10. The prize is redeemable for the land only content, commencing in Christchurch as outlined in the detailed trip notes found at www.adventuresouth.co.nz/wtc . The prize excludes any airfares, any taxes, travel visas and travel insurance. Any pre / post night hotels and airport transfers outside the scheduled itinerary, or other ancillary costs not mentioned in the detailed trip notes or within these terms and conditions are not included. Winner can upgrade to an e-bike or single supplement at their own cost.
11. The prize winner is responsible for all other items of personal nature, including spending money, insurance, transport to and from their departure point, personal equipment and all other ancillary costs.
12. The prize winner will be required to write 1 blog for Adventure South NZ and supply a minimum 5 images for the Adventure South NZ social channels and website.
13. Prize is not transferable, cannot be transferred to another person and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers. The prize cannot be exchanged for alternative products or services or redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
14. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. Unless otherwise provided, if the prize or a part of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or the portion of the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable law. The Promoter has the right to change portions of the prize as determined.
16. In the event of the prize not being claimed within 3 months of the draw date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same place as the original draw on 1 December 2020 at 2pm NZDT. In the event of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by email and announced in the January 2020 e-newsletter and on the Adventure South NZ Facebook page.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the Promoter shall not be liable for any cost, expense, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or inconsequential loss) or for any personal injury or damage to property which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
18. The Promoter is Adventure South Ltd, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, New Zealand, 8011.
19. The Promoter collects personal information to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties; including, but not limited to trip suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.