AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND ADVENTURE SOUTH NZ
The Adventure South NZ Website is comprised of various webpages operated by Adventure South NZ.The Adventure South NZ Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Adventure South NZ Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Adventure South NZ reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Adventure South NZ Website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Adventure South NZ Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Adventure South NZ Website may contain links to other Websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Adventure South NZ and Adventure South NZ is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Adventure South NZ is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Adventure South NZ is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Adventure South NZ of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Adventure South NZ Website, you warrant to Adventure South NZ that you will not use the Adventure South NZ Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Adventure South NZ Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Adventure South NZ Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Adventure South NZ Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Adventure South NZ Websites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Adventure South NZ Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Adventure South NZ has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Adventure South NZ reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Adventure South NZ reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Adventure South NZ reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Adventure South NZ' sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Adventure South NZ does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Adventure South NZ specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Adventure South NZ spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Adventure South NZ.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO ADVENTURE SOUTH NZ OR POSTED AT ANY ADVENTURE SOUTH NZ WEBSITE
Adventure South NZ does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Adventure South NZ (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Adventure South NZ Website or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Adventure South NZ, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Adventure South NZ is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Adventure South NZ' sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Adventure South NZ Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Adventure South NZ and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Adventure South NZ Website at any time. Advice received via the Adventure South NZ Website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Adventure South NZ and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Adventure South NZ Website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Adventure South NZ and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Adventure South NZ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Adventure South NZ Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Adventure South NZ Website are: © Copyright World Expeditions 2014 and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.